Getting more organic visitors to your site is of high importance for its success. No matter how high the quality of your content might be, without improving your SEO you’ll be significantly hindering your own chances at success.
The SEO Checklist by SEO Buddy is going to be that golden ticket you need in order to get your site on the much-coveted page one of the search results.
So, if you’re an aspiring entrepreneur that doesn’t understand how everything works just yet, or maybe you’re just struggling with the process, let this simple and comprehensive SEO Checklist be your guiding light in taking your business to the next level.
In order to help you understand how this product works and what you’ll get out of it, we’re going to present you with a comprehensive review of the SEO Checklist by SEO Buddy to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
Here’s what you get:
Two of the most useful things and wow factors in this bundle are the interactive checklist and the SOPs. There are also quite a few bonuses and little extras you’ll get to fully complete your transition. They will be guiding you every step of the way, no matter how much you already know or don’t know.
The actual checklist
An incredibly detailed checklist of all the SEO steps you need to be thinking of when trying to get your website more clicks. The checklist includes everything you need to do in order to achieve that, as well as guidance on how to do it. A list of recommended tools that are for sure going to help you achieve your desired traffic goal is also included.
On top of that, you’ll be able to access the Google Sheet version of the SEO Checklist, as well as an incredibly useful interactive web app contained within SEO Buddy.
If you wish to know more about the actual checklist (as you should, since it’s going to be your prime source of information and tool for advancing your site) read the next few paragraphs that go into further detail about what exactly is in it.
The checklist is made up of 8 vertical categories that contain specific things you need to do in order to improve your SEO and 6 horizontal ones of technical nature that help along the way.
The 6 horizontal categories include:
- The title of your task category (vertical axis).
- The Status: tells you whether you have done that particular SEO step or not.
- Difficulty: this is an especially useful one as it aids you in deciding the order in which you want to do your tasks, most people prefer to start with easier tasks and move their way up the difficulty scale.
- Impact: this one shows you, on a scale from one to three, how much this particular task is going to impact your site and how much it’s realistically going to help your ranking.
- Cost: quite a self-explanatory one, but really useful nonetheless.
- Tools: the last category on this list is going to show you a recommended tool best suited for performing the task in question (let’s face it, the list is basically doing the work for you).
Now, moving on to 8 vertical categories that really get into the nitty-gritty of SEO optimization.
Don’t worry, just this review won’t be all the clarification you’ll get regarding these steps, all of them will be further explained and elaborated on in both the ebook and the SOPs.
In order to have a well-functioning website, you’ll need a good, stable foundation. To make building that foundation easier, the SEO Checklist is going to help you set up Google Analytics for tracking your progress, show you how to track keywords and their success, and introduce you to a few other, simple but important plugins and tips, so that you can take full control over what you’re doing and how you’re doing it.
One of the most important steps on this list, worth mentioning all on its own, is implementing trust pages. There’s no way that your website is going to rank #1 if Google doesn’t trust you.
To find out more than these rudimentary basics, take a look at SEO Buddy’s specialized post that covers Google trust signals.
It’s important to keep in mind that search engines always try to provide their users with the best possible results to their searchers. So, it should always be your goal to have your users like your site because if they do, Google does too. Some stuff you should pay attention to here are: making sure your URLs are simple and short, and checking whether your site loads fast and is optimized for mobile usage.
Performance is tightly connected with user experience, so if you have a high-performing website, your users are more likely to enjoy it. This category includes all the work you should get done to guarantee your website is running well from a technical perspective. Some of the most useful points are undoubtedly the ones focusing on finding a great web host and optimizing your images and videos in an effort to have everything running smoothly.
Even when thinking in strict SEO terms, you should always remember that the most important thing on your site is the content you make. If it’s good and well-presented people are way more likely to share it, which will in turn increase your reach and grow your site.
As is suggested by the title, this section focuses on all the things you have to do to make sure that your website is fully optimized. The main focus of this is formatting your content properly, hitting the right target audience, naming videos and images properly, and once again using keywords in the right way to make sure you get that top search result spot.
Off-Page SEO focuses on SEO practices that surround your website. People actually need to know that your site exists before you can convert them, and off-page SEO is going to help your future users find your site in the first place. The most important things to check off this list are social media usage and reaching your full potential through proper placement.
This section is aimed at helping you avoid some common pitfalls that significantly hinder progress. It helps with structuring your site in the right way and clearing up your URLs.
This section has a particular focus on effective keyword research and using Google to get SEO boosting ideas.
And last but certainly not least, local SEO. While the previous categories focused only on general SEO boosting activities, this one helps you get leverage locally. This is done by claiming a GMB listing on Google, a Yelp listing, and many more that you can learn about once you get the SEO Checklist.
Bonus: Underneath all 8 categories, there’s a small bonus one that helps you set up your first website in WordPress. This is incredibly useful if you’re a beginner in the field.
The SOP collection
In case you don’t know what the acronym above means, SOP stands for standard operating procedures. These files contain detailed instructions on improving your SEO rating worded in a very simple yet effective way to make sure that anyone can follow them to boost performance.
By using these you can learn the basic steps you’ll always be in need of, as well as plenty of more advanced procedures for when you get a tad more into it and really want to take things to the next level.
All of these include step-by-step walkthroughs completed by screenshots and professional tips for specific SEO tasks that you didn’t really know how to tackle prior to this. The docs are made up of 44 processes in total, that’s over 200 pages of help for you to consult
Extras and Bonuses
As was already stated, there are plenty of other amenities that come within this bundle. All of which add more value to the entire bundle and make it an even greater bang for your buck than it was before.
- The SEO Checklist ebook: As opposed to many other products out there, the ebook isn’t the basis of this product, it’s only extra help to consult if you need it. Plus it’s not a daunting 150-page almost-novel you’re never going to read but a simple 63-page PDF that provides you with even further assistance.
- The SEO Checklist Trello Board: In case you aren’t familiar with it, a Trello board is something like a virtual whiteboard that organizes your tasks on a board and tells you exactly what’s being worked on at the moment. This a subscription-based tool that you’ll be getting for free as a special bonus in this bundle and it’s sure going to help you keep your SEO processes in check.
- A 52-WEEK Content Planning Calendar Method: Creating great content on a regular basis isn’t always super-easy and that’s why this particular feature will be of great help as it’s going to keep your content publishing organized while keeping SEO in mind.
- One month “Startup” plan on SEO Buddy: This is a particularly useful SaaS tool, especially if you’re one of those that are just starting out. It analyses your search results in order to help you boost up your domain. You can also track how the keywords you’ve chosen to use are performing.
- The Content Distribution Checklist: Let’s face it the amount of content being created on most topics is abundant, so it’s getting harder and harder to get noticed and get a good ranking. That’s what the Distribution Checklist is for; it helps you boost your content’s ranking by aiding you in doing smarter distribution of said content. It includes simple processes that you can repeat over and over to get your content where you want it to be.
The SEO Checklist has proven itself to be very useful, it’s much easier to navigate than an ebook and much more practical than just a list as it allows you to work directly on it.
It helps you focus on things that really need to be done and also coaches you on how to do them even with the help of other tools that also come provided in the bundle.
With it, it’s also very easy to see what you have and haven’t done and makes your further planning a breezy task.
The bundle includes:
- The 102-Point SEO Checklist (both in the form of a Google sheet and a web app)
- The SOP collection (44 detailed step-by-step operations, over 200 pages of content)
- Content Distribution Checklist (50 points on a Google sheet)
- The SEO Checklist by SEO Buddy ebook (a PDF file of 63 pages)
- The Content Strategy (52-Week plan)
The SEO Checklist by Seo Buddy is definitely a tool worth checking out, its formatting makes it so incredibly easy to work with, and it simultaneously focuses on specific small tasks that need to get done, while still showing you the bigger picture of everything you have to do to optimize your site.
It works very well for both absolute beginners, as it contains a myriad of extra materials that could teach your grandma how to do SEO and veterans in the field as it has every step neatly put into one interactive space.
It’s pretty much everything you could need to improve your SEO ranking and finally have your place on that first page of reach results. So if you’re in the market to work smarter instead of harder, the SEO Checklist by SEO Buddy is surely a tool for you.
And as if it wasn’t already a bang for your buck, during the holiday season we’re giving away a little extra something. To be exact, 25% off the SEO Checklist by using the code “WEBFACTORY”.