Landing pages are an essential factor in your digital marketing campaign. It’s a web page you create with the intention of promoting products and services. Technically, it’s where the visitor starts in your domain after clicking on a Google AdWords ad or banner. This part of your website helps increase conversion rates and reduces the cost of lead generation.
Stick to Something Simple
When visitors land on your website, you should make sure that their eyes gravitate toward your Call to Action or CTA. This is where you prompt potential customers to do something like download a free e-book, sign up for your newsletter, or purchase your products. Keep distractions to a minimum on your landing page because you want your target audience to focus on a single action.
You can take a graphic design course to learn the crucial elements that should be included in your landing page. The layout should have plenty of white space to emphasize your CTA even more. Your font is also an essential factor that can help visitors understand what the page is all about.
Top converting text factors include:
- Heading – Since it’s the most prominent element on your landing page, it plays a significant role in converting visitors into paying customers. Use this part to highlight what benefits your visitors can get on your site.
- Subheading – The subheading should provide potential customers with a better understanding of what they will gain when they click on your CTA.
- Call to Action – Your CTA must be eye-catching. It should also have clickable buttons that encourage visitors to do what you want them to do and get rewarded for doing so.
- Unique Value Proposition – This part highlights the benefits that customers will get after clicking your CTA. For better readability, you can list this in bullet points with concise descriptions.
- Forms – Forms are mainly used for lead generation. When designing one for your landing page, make sure that you keep them short, with minimal fields that require customers to share essential information only.
Identify Your Target Market’s Preferences
While you may want everyone to buy your goods and services, you must start selling to people who are highly likely to complete the transaction and become a sale. This way, you ensure that your marketing efforts have a considerable return on investment. Trying to accommodate all types of customers from various demographics will be costly for you.
These are the questions that you can ask yourself to narrow down your market:
- Am I selling to men or women?
- What age group uses my product more?
- Are my target audience single people, couples, or families?
- What is their socio-economic status?
- What solution does my product or service provide?
Creating several landing pages that cater to smaller groups of your broad target audience will be more beneficial to your business. If you sell clothing, you can make a page for people from warm areas to market tank tops, leggings, and other lightweight apparel while producing a different one for customers in countries where blizzards occur to promote your jackets, hoodies, and winter items.
Take Advantage of Images and Animations
Infographics and animations are valuable tools in adding value to what you’re trying to say. A simple visual prompt like a short GIF of a mouse clicker moving toward the CTA button can make your message clearer to your customers. Make sure that you use high-resolution images and videos that will support how you want visitors to see your brand to boost your website’s credibility and authority.
Write Details in a Compelling Way
Strike a balance between giving enough data to your customers without writing paragraphs since that will put them off. Keep your product details concise and compelling. Write them in a way that cuts directly to the benefits that the visitors will gain when they buy your product or service. Your landing page shouldn’t be cluttered with huge blocks of text because you’ve only got a few seconds before potential customers decide whether your item is valuable to them or not.
Landing pages play a significant role in your digital marketing efforts. It’s crucial that your message in that particular page matches what visitors are expecting to find to avoid confusion and misinterpretation. The specifics of the design and layout will depend mainly on your target audience. Just make sure to incorporate elements such as a readable font as well as high-resolution images and videos to boost your message.
One Reply to “Here are 4 Graphic Design Course Solutions If You’re Feeling Stuck With Your Landing Pages Design”
Awesome! When designing a website, the landing page should be attractive to the users and capable to pull the visitors to navigate all the pages easily. This will help a website to boost in search engine visibility and improve ranking as well. The latest strategy of website development focus on building attractive landing pages and easy navigation.