Yes! We do accept guest posts. Great isn’t it? But we have rules, and we’re quite strict about them, so please, read them carefully before contacting us;
- please be normal when emailing us; no, we’re not obligated to publish anything
- articles have to be in English, proper English
- we know you’re writing the article to promote something – stop hiding that from us, it’s not helping anyone
- no affiliate links, under any circumstances!
- send ideas before the article – it’ll save you time
- in general, we give the OK based on titles, but until we see the entire article we do not guarantee it’ll be published
- please deliver finished work – spell-checked, proof-read and read by you 3 times
- original content only! Not refurbished, not rewritten – original!
- we don’t have a minimum content length rule, but we’re looking for epic pieces
- add tables, code, graphs, infographics; if needed we’ll code custom tools to go along with your content
- there’s no preset list of topics we approve, but cooking articles are obviously not the best fit for this blog
If you’ve read everything above, send us an email.
For more guest posting opportunities, you can go through this list of 5000+ guest posting sites that accept contributions.