Yes! We do accept guest posts. Great isn’t it? But we have rules, and we’re quite strict about them, so please, read them carefully before contacting us;
- please be normal when emailing us; no, we’re not obligated to publish anything
- articles have to be in English, proper English
- we know you’re writing the article to promote something – stop hiding that from us, it’s not helping anyone
- no affiliate links, under any circumstances!
- send ideas before the article – it’ll save you time
- in general, we give the OK based on titles, but until we see the entire article we do not guarantee it’ll be published
- please deliver finished work – spell-checked, proof-read and read by you 3 times
- original content only! Not refurbished, not rewritten – original!
- we don’t have a minimum content length rule, but we’re looking for epic pieces
- add tables, code, graphs, infographics; if needed we’ll code custom tools to go along with your content
- there’s no preset list of topic we approve, but cooking articles are obviously not the best fit for this blog
If you’ve read everything above, send us an email.